Navratri Special


Hi Everyone and this is Rahul again and it is the continuation of my previous story, My Wife And Her Navaratri Tattoo. After a lot of struggle I was able to get vacation from my office work and reached my home on the festival day night. Since our home telephone was out of order

I was not able to inform my wife Gracy about my arrival as I said before, girls and ladies perform dance on Navarathri day wearing sexy dresses and showing their tattoo in their body. My wife also got ready for the function wearing her new dress and also flaunting her tattoo.


I would say about my wife once again. She is 25 years old and also has got a body to die for. Her stats are 34-30-34. Although she is 25, she has got a very deep navel. Her body shape is like 8 with her boobs and ass protruding giving a sexy appearance to her cute face.

She is very much conservative and takes a lot of care not to expose her private assets though she can’t hide it on several occasions. Coming back to the story, she has now got an good understanding with Rohan my friend after she had allowed him to tattoo her entire body.

Rohan is also a good person who never thinks badly about my wife Gracy.
Function started, and all the people were in the festive mood. But Gracy was still finding it lonely since I have not yet reached home. She also has got no other company to dance.

The only person she knows is the servant Ramu who she had fucked while painting the tattoo without my knowledge. She can’t come out with the servant boy to dance, as it will spoil our reputation. The only option that she could think about is Rohan.

Since Rohan is also our family friend, no one would think wrong if she accompanies Rohan. So Gracy called up Rohan and invited him for the function. Rohan was little hesitant at first as he is a shy kind of person.


But who can reject an offer when invited by a sexy lady. Rohan also agreed at last and he told that he would meet Gracy at the function. Both my wife and Rohan reached the area where the function is going on and they both registered their name for performing the dance.

Their program was scheduled for 9 PM. It was already 7 PM now and they have got only 2 hours to do the rehearsal. There is a common place in the auditorium where the rehearsal takes place. So Gracy and Rohan reached the common place and they started rehearsing various steps.

Both my wife and Rohan were in pure Gujarati traditional wear. My wife was wearing a red sleeveless choli which covers her from neck to the hip region. The back of the choli is completely open. Only in the hips region there is knot to tie it up.

Also she is wearing a lacy black bra which is tied to the back. Since the choli is backless, the entire lace of the bra is visible making her look sexy. Rohan already had a hard on in seeing my wife in this sexy attire but since he being a nice guy did not show any interest in my wife’s body.

Rohan was wearing a white silk shirt and also a cream coloured dhoti. The thing is Rohan is wearing the dhoti for the first time and he is not very much good in tying it. Both Gracy and Rohan started their dance practice.

Gracy is a very good dancer and started to teach Rohan the various traditional steps in dancing. Rohan was also picking up the dance steps well and started to dance along with Gracy.

But while dancing, Gracy noticed that Rohan was having a lot of hindrance with his dhoti. The dhoti was not staying in his hips properly. It was constantly coming down and Rohan has to adjust it frequently to make it stay on the hips.

Gracy asked him, why don’t you tie the dhothi properly as it can hinder their dance moves. Rohan as a poor boy told his trouble that he is wearing it for the first time and he doesn’t know how to wear it.

Also he told that there was no one to help him out. Gracy giggled and told why you didn’t tell this to me. You made a lot of favor to me by painting the tattoo. This is small thing and I can help you out. Gracy also remarked that

She is an expert in it as she had also helped me to tie dhoti several times.
Gracy told that we would go to our home as there are lot of people in here and they don’t get privacy here. Rohan accepted and they both proceeded towards the car parking.

Our home was little far from the auditorium. It would take at least an hour to go and come back in the big traffic. Rohan told to Gracy that if we go to home, we would lose lot of time and then we won’t be able to perform the rehearsal well.

This worried my wife and asked Rohan what shall we do now? Rohan said we can do it hear itself in the parking lot as the area is dark and no one could notice us. My wife accepted it and asked Rohan to come to the darkest place in the parking area.

Rohan untied the dhoti and kept it in the normal position and handed over the dhoti to my wife. Gracy with a big smile in her face took over the dhoti from Rohan’s hand. She first made the wrap around his hips and then inserted her hands into the hips of Rohan to put it in position.

There were lot wringles in the dhoti as it is not properly tied. She adjusted the dhoti in front to remove the wriggles and while doing it she accidently touched Rohan’s cock. He was taken aback by this and stood spellbound.

Gracy also felt the touch of her hand in his private part and at once asked for sorry. Rohan said that it is fine. Gracy was still correcting the wringles, but could not make it perfect. The dhoti has to be removed and has to be tied back again to correct it.

She told this to Rohan and before his acceptance she removed the dhoti completely and took it in her hand. Rohan was wonderstruck by this act of Gracy and he at once covered his dick with his hand. It was already very  hard and thick, trying its best to stay inside his jockey.

My wife also noticed this and gave a naughty smile to Rohan. But he was dying in shyness by this act of his best friend’s wife. Gracy remarked to Rohan sexily, you too wear Jockey, it is the favourite brand of Rahul too. Rohan gave a small nod still covering his dick with his hand.

I think my wife got too excited by this incident and she made no more progress to tie the dhoti. My wife’s sexy dress and the open underwear before a sexy lady made Rohan’s dick to grow faster to maximum.

She not even knowing about her modesty, remarked that you have a better and bigger thing than Rahul’s. Rohan after hearing all this conversation is now becoming more and bolder and now is not even minding to cover his dick with his hand.

Gracy complemented Rohan for having an athletic body and told that she had never seen such a hot body before. She slowing started to remove Rohan’s shirt and within sometime made him to stand only in his undies.

Now Rohan too started his part and kept his hands on my wife’s ass and gave a nice pinch in her ass cheeks. She made a loud moan for this which made Rohan even hotter. He removed Gracy’s choli completely and made her to stand only in her bra and her bottom.

He pressed both her  boobs with his hand and made Gracy to moan louder. My wife was really acting as a slut now and pleaded to Rohan to fuck her fast. She removed Rohan’s jockey and made the cock free which was trying very hard to come out.

She hugged him very closely which made Rohan’s cock to touch her body. Gracy also untied her bottoms completely along with her panties and held his cock in her hand and started to caress her body with that. Rohan was very much enjoying this activity and left it completely to Gracy.

She after caressing for 5 mins, bent down and then put his cock in her mouth. She swallowed it like a lollypop. Rohan was not able to control his ecstasy and they both were moaning in loud noise. They both laid down in the floor and started to massage each other body. This went on for 10 mins. Now Gracy asked Rohan to start fucking her pussy.

Rohan took his cock his hands and inserted it into Gracy’s pussy and started to fuck her. At this moment, a SUV entered into the parking basement. So they both stopped their action and were very careful not to make any noise and get the attention of the stranger. The stranger after parking his vehicle got down from his vehicle. Since it was very dark, both of them were not able to see the strangers face.

The stranger took his mobile phone out and made a call. Suddenly a phone got ringing. Whose phone is that? Gracy and Rohan were very much frightened fearing that they might get caught. It is the ringtone of Gracy. She left her mobile in her handbag itself which was at some distance from her.

She could not directly rush to that place as she does not have a single cloth in her body. Slowly she crawled nearer to her handbag. She took the mobile out and found out that it was his husband who is calling. She can’t answer the phone as the stranger is still in the parking lot.

The call got disconnected and the stranger called again, this time he understood that the mobile he is calling is very near to him. Gracy put the call on silent and too understood that the stranger was none other than her husband me.

I started to look out for my wife initially I thought that she would have left the phone in our car. But on finding the car, I found that it is not in the car. I suspected a lot of things, may be my wife in trouble or something. I called out for Gracy but could not find her.

Gracy could not come out dressed as their dress is on the other side of the parking. She has to pass naked to take her dress which I would notice. She has got no other option but to come out naked. Lot of things were running in

Gracy’s mind, what I would think in this situation whether I would accept her after seeing my wife fully naked with his best friend with a total shock and fear in her face Gracy slowly came out of the darkness. There were tears coming out of her eyes.

She directly fell on to my feet and pleaded to forgive her. She explained the entire incident that took place. I was stunned on hearing the story.  I called for Rohan to come out. He too came out with his hands covering his cock.
I asked Rohan, is this what I asked to do with my wife?

Rohan could not directly see my face. His guilty conscious was troubling him. I asked Rohan whether you enjoyed being with my wife ? Both Rohan and Gracy were taken aback with my question. Then I asked the same question to Gracy.

She too did not answer a word again I asked Rohan how much do you think Gracy’s boob size is ? After stressing him a lot, he replied as 34 great. You are master then, I replied. Then I asked have to sucked any boobs before ? No he replied. Then I asked why not you try now.

Both my wife and Rohan were surprised by my behaviour. I said to Rohan, you are my best friend. If Gracy is my wife, she is also your wife.
On hearing this statement from my mouth, both of them got relieved. The tears in my wife’s eyes got changed to happiness.

Rohan started to suck her boobs and she started playing with his cock. I took my mobile out and started to film the entire action for 10 mins. I got very much excited on seeing the action.

I took off my pants off and entered into the action. I asked Rohan to start fucking. He inserted his cock into her pussy. My wife was now moaning confidently with me also joining. She took my cock in her mouth. This is the first threesome that we were trying

I never imagined that this would happen in our life. But on seeing the happiness in my wife’s face, I was thrilled. We then sandwiched Gracy between both of us. Rohan lying on left side of her and me on the right side. Rohan’s cock is still inside her pussy.

Me in the meantime inserted my cock inside her asshole. She was screaming with both pleasure and pain after 5 mins, we changed our positions and continued the action. Rohan almost reached his climax. He took his cock out and started spraying his cum all over Gracy’s body.

She took most of the cum in her mouth and started to swallow it. Also some cum got stocked to her hair and to her backside. I still continued to pump Gracy from front and asked Rohan to record the action in my mobile. I was sex starved for a week since

I was on an official trip which made me to fuck her harder. Gracy was shouting like a cheap slut asking for more and more.  Rohan joined the action again to massage my wife’s boobs and started to play with it like a kid playing a ball.

I also reached the climax and filled her pussy completely with my cum. My wife got relieved now and thanked me and Rohan for giving the best fuck of her life. Then we got our self-dressed and returned back to home. Though we missed the Navarathi dance

I was pleased to keep my wife happy and also to get a new fuck partner in our life. Also Gracy won’t be feeling lonely again in my absence as there is someone more to satisfy her. If you liked this incident, please mail your comments to rrahulraj10@yahoo.com
You have read this article Group / indian2sexstories / Sex Stories with the title Navratri Special. You can bookmark this page URL http://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2012/10/navratri-special.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...