My Wife Being Gang Banged By Jungle People

Hi friends my name is sudeep i am going to explain real story happened in my marriage life as it is a real incident happened as it to long to explain but it is awesome exp .My wife name is sraveni she is very hot leady milky white with awesome boob’s size of 38dd-20-34 you can imagine how much big they are if anybody sees them they will apparently will suck all the milk. We used to go to tour’s during summer because she always pleads me for sex but i restrict her by saying i have goals to complete. Which makes her unhappy to take here away for that environment i used to plane tour’s as we are Indians we planed to go to Brazil to amazons forest as i worked their before our marriage that is 5 year’s back that is 2007.We reached to Brazil.
My old friend’s picked me at airport with my help of my office old friend George who took us to deep amazon forest he showed places and went away where the tribe’s live we make our tent’s near them. After one day the tribe people saw us living their they invited us to their house they very closed moved with us with out any hesitation when i am talking with that forest people i recognized my wife sawing at their penis i thanked for their invitation they asked us to participate in night festival we said ok for it we went to our tent.

As i have a habit to shoot videos of different animals i asked my wife to participate in festival and said later i will join i went fix cam’s in various places in forest i also fixed one cam near my tent and in my tent, near tribe festival place so that i can understand what is happening after i cam to my tent changed my dress and went to festival place where tribe’s people are dancing my wife is sitting i asked her for dance we two started dancing after some good dance at one my wife is surrounded by five people i thrower two of them away and asked all of them to go away but they did not according to their jungle rules a man can have as many wife’s they want so they didn’t go and one of them injected me some poisoned which penalized me which will be active six hours or more and felt down my wife came to me crying asked me what happened but i said i am ok please dance with them otherwise they will kill us act as if u are happy with them. The five tribe member’s came to my wife she went up laughing they took 10 foot away from me and start dancing with my wife.

She is wearing a brown shirt and brown knickers at once five of the jungle movies nearer to my one is pushing his necked penis from back and other pressing her breast which is inside her shirt and other two pushing their necked penis from the front my wife scream as i was paralyzed i asked her to do below job so that the tribe people may satisfied she said not to it at the mean time the tribe people are pressing so harder that my wife started moaning ahh..Ahh..

And saying please stop but they didn’t i said please satisfy them if not hey will fuck your asshole and she got down all of sudden and started rubbing their five black penis skin front and back she inserted one of men’s big black cock into her rose lips she is licking their black ball’s and penis harder a moaning umm..Umm..And at i just closed my eyes she saw my eyes closed but i didn't close my eye’s fully i opened a little i think she thought this is the best time to have sex and i heard when she took penis out she is saying yes boy’s make your cock’s harder so that i want to test full of your strength i their language i got shocked by seeing my wife in that way but my started to do her work moaning umm..Umm.. Insert harder in my mouth she all of the five very hardly they are moaning ahh..Ahhh..Ahhh.Umm they all at one cum on my wife i saw her face and mouth full of cum.

They cummed and tried to go back but my wife stopped first one with her lip lock her rosy lips went into black lips and started squeeze his lip’s in the mean while the another second tribe is passing from her she stopped him by taking his penis into her hand rubbing it she even stopped other showing her breast saying want to lick and fuck.

She asked one men to sleep with her actions and second one to stand back and two of them stand aside and started to sit on ten inch cock into her white pussy at mean time of sex she took another men’s cock placed in her ass one is pushing her from down and other from back and three of them are left third one inserted penis to her mouth and other two are playing with her breast licking them squeezing even though they are five member’s she controlled them well

But once they shifted gear’s at once and fucking hard at pussy and asshole she started moaning umm…….Umumummmm……..Ahahhh…..Yesss…….Umm..Yahhh.Yah..Yahyah..Fu..Um…yahyas…umm all at one increased their speed very heavily she cant able resist and moaning loudly umm.I…umm..Iam..Going to cum….Um..M five at a time cumed a lot her three holes has been filled with white sperm and even her breast also now she lost her strength and got tried to go but that black jungle people didn't let her they liked her way of wild sex changed their possessions and again started drill her holes even though my wife is shouting that’s enough they did,not care about it and inserting their cock harder she is again moaning ahh..Ahh..Pl..Ple..Plz..St.Ummumm..Umm my pussy is paining pl…zz..St..Um they continued to do this five time’s that mean’s each one inserted their 10 inch black pipes one in my wife ass and pussy. After that she felt asleep in that sand i took her to my tent in midnight.
You have read this article Group / indian2sexstories / Sex Stories / Wife with the title My Wife Being Gang Banged By Jungle People. You can bookmark this page URL http://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-wife-being-gang-banged-by-jungle.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...