Alpha Male hairy body John Thomson

I would love to run my tongue over John Thomson's hairy body, but he is so sweet and quiet. However, during casting, I showed Ross Hurstone a selection of possible partners and he said "yes.......Woof, I like that...!", so that spoke volumes, as ever, chemistry is everything and that is important to us as a studio... we don't want it faked! Well, what a surprise... this unassuming Irish charmer with a glint in his eye, is up for anything!! And he does everything with an eagerness only a real sex fiend can do, to be sure!

Click HERE to Preview

FREE Tablet and Mobile ACCESS Included
AlphaMales - Watch Beefy Muscle Bears and Masculine Men

Click HERE to Preview

You have read this article Alpha Male with the title Alpha Male hairy body John Thomson. You can bookmark this page URL https://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2013/03/alpha-male-hairy-body-john-thomson.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...