Hairy Men Sucking Cock Thierry and Marco Van

Marco Van e-mailed me a few weeks back; he was flying into London for a week and wondered if I wanted to get him back in my studio. Did I?! This hot hairy man hasn't been naked in front of my camera since I opened Butch Dixon last fall. I photographed a hot series I called Hairy Chested Man where Marco Van was peeling out of his clothes in front of the refrigerator – looking for a late-night snack. And Marco also played a doctor in the video Deep Rectal Exam. He was pretty popular with you guys, so I was more than happy to bring him back – anxious really. I was in a bit of a jam on the day of Marco's shoot because the hairy man I'd scheduled to play with Marco canceled at the last minute. With Marco en route, I had to scrambled. Thank God Thierry is a horny fucker and pretty co-operative. So when I called to see if he was available for sucking some cock, he said, "Let me jump in the shower and I'll be right over." And when Thierry arrived, it didn't take long for these two hairy men to get down to a hot cock sucking session. The guys are wearing workout gear and after some passionate kissing, Marco strips down to his jockstrap. While tweaking his own nipples and showing off his solid body, this sexy hairy man is getting his big dick serviced by Thierry. This horny Frenchman isn't quite as hairy as Marco, but Thierry has a deliciously big, uncut cock. After Marco rams his dick down Thierry's throat, Marco gets on his knees and tastes some hot, French, uncut cock. Marco devours Thierry's huge dick and loves every inch of it. And he can't resist getting down on all fours and offering Thierry his hairy ass. Thierry obliges and gives Marco's ass a good pounding until they're both ready to shoot.
Thierry Age: 26 Height: 5'9" Weight: 150 pounds Dick: 9 uncut
Marco Van Age: 27 Height: 6'1" Weight: 200 pounds Dick: 8 inches cut







You have read this article Action / Butch Dixon with the title Hairy Men Sucking Cock Thierry and Marco Van. You can bookmark this page URL http://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2010/07/hairy-men-sucking-cock-thierry-and.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...