Sexy Bear Cub Mike

I was scheduled to shoot Mike for a client. He was the perfect sexy bear cub and my client really loved Mike's beefy, hairy body. Imagine my disappointment when Mike showed up for the shoot and I discovered he had shaved his body. "I thought it would look hot," he said. I had to pat the poor boy on the head and send him on his way – my client wanted a hairy bear cub. "Come back in a couple of months when your body hair has grown back in," I told him. And indeed, a couple of months down the road, Mike was back for his session. And I'm glad I waited because he's a sexy, hairy guy fact, while I had him in the studio, I shot an extra set of photos for myself. Mike put on some work clothes and sat in my leather chair and played the horny executive. His dark chest hair and beefy body look so hot under that white shirt. And you're going to love him even more when he gets completely naked.

Age: 25 Height: 5'8" Weight: 170 pounds Dick: 6.5 inches, cut







You have read this article Butch Dixon / Hairy Cubs with the title Sexy Bear Cub Mike. You can bookmark this page URL http://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2010/08/sexy-bear-cub-mike.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...