The Family Sex And Love

it had been two years since i, manjunath moved to mumbai for work leaving his family in bangalore. family consisted of widow mother sarala aged 53 , an elder daughter vijayalaxmi aged 34 and younger sister netra aged 16. manju had started from a middle class family and it was usual struggle and finally i am doing good economically. of course i am now responsible for my family since my demise of father one year ago.
 

the major problem in our family now was that my elder sister vijaya, who even after holding a good job and beauty is not getting married, so it was upto me to get her married. initially she refused most men and now at 34 there are no takers for her, yes when its getting late it becomes more like business, now she is ready for any guy. i go home whenever i get a chance to and i cant bear her dry sad face. i usually not very caring type but i just console her in my best possible way. i have got her registered in all sorts of matrimonial websites and have my friends on lookout for any guy that may be interested. on one occassion she expressed her interest to come to mumbai for short while to relax a bit..the usual home environment may have made her sick. thats what i thought. i said fine and she came to mumbai after a month. i had my appartment cleaned up for her. it was five when she arrived and ofcourse she was tired and all.. i put on the geaser .. got some breakfast. i felt like i am going to spend time with somebody who is sick and i have to act doctor. after making sure she had all that she needs for day i left for office. it was six when i came back she made tea for me. we sat in hall watching tv. i looked at her still the same sad look so i decided to take her for an outing. we roamed a bit of mumbai and she was feeling better, why not some shopping always makes women happy.
 
so it went on for few days. she was feeling ok now and she was more talkative now. all along i knew because of constant questions about her marriage she might have been depressed. it was good to do something like this and my only hope was that some how i should find a guy for my vijaya didi. one evening when i wanted my mobile i was not finding as my sister was also using it for std calls, i asked her...she replied it may be in her bag. while going through her bag i found some sex story books. what??? i could not imagine the simple surface could be so desperate that she is reading some cheap sex story books. of course i was also interested so i just browsed throught the book and the book was full of incest stoires.... dirty sister was my first thought. later i told what else can the poor soul do to quench her tharak (thirst). got my mobile and did my usual calls to home, mom asked how vijaya was.. i told her she is enjoying and spoke to netra about usual things she is giving her plus one exams.
 
when we sat to watch tv after dinner, my thoughts returned to what vijaya may be thinking about and imagined she will be ready for any one who can give sex sto her. well i beat mentally for that thought but you know there is nothing like guilty pleasure and so i gave into thinking that if i can make a sure move she will accept to give herself even to her brother. thinking this i dont usally, almost never instantly lay my head in her lap...she as an elder sister should do just caressed my head and kept watching tv. i was watching her boobs. let me describe her. she is short, black beauty with moderate boobs and beautiful face. she is very docile and well natured, at least on the surface.
 
daily i started to make physical contacts when ever possible. and during one of our conversation i asked how your future husband should be. she casually replied he should be like me. then i joked then marry me....there was an unusual silence. i genuinely felt pain at her state of affairs now honestly i felt tears in my eyes and told her i will do anything for you vijaya dont fear to say anything. this was not usual lusty offer this time my feelings were those who had sympathy and compassion. i saw she too had tears rolling. i wiped her tears she held on to my hands sobbing i cannot express my feelings, what kind of life is this...is it bad to just expect to enjoy pleasure in life, i am a normal human being wanting the usual physical needs is it wrong?  she asked. i just bent and kissed her lips, just brushed them, still sobbing she rubbed her lips on mine. i held her head and started nudging her lowere and upper lips alternatively. she responded in the same pace...conventionality took over.. she asked manju this is wrong.. i need it but this is wrong. i said didi till now i also thought that this was wrong, but you need it i want to do it, its as simple as that. she was silent. i took her in my arms, she seemed to melt into me.
 
i pull her head from my shoulder and started kissing her eyes nose ears ,,,, i could feel her breathing faster by minute... her warmth was making my crazy.. still i wanted to be gentle, slowly i started licking he insides of mouth,,,,now she was moaning... ahhhh manju...my hands went to caress her breasts ... softer initially later squeezing them .. they were so nice from outside..she was perspiring ... i enjoyed the wet feeling. i pulled her nighty over her to expose her in bra and panty... god what a veiw it was .. i place my head on her belly.. we were on the floor now..i lay there for some time.. vijayas now seemed to be loosing steam.. she dint say as she was in confusion... i too was... but it was action that overtook.. i undid her bra and sucked on her beautiful breast one by one..licked them...ahhh manju.. u will kill me....slowly bit them...i loved the meat smell coming form her nipples.. they had waited too long i guess. now they were being rewarded...i moved and kissed her lips furosiously and she was fully wanting it and responded with same vigor.
 
kissing her.. i slipped my hand in her panties.. i felt a slippery, slimy part... oh so wet my sweet, hot and mature didi.. 34 years of waiting.. her pussy was watering. i wanted to taste it.. and i told her. there was something in her face now. i asked what is it didi. i want you to marry me before doing it. i understood the conventionality, so i made a turmeric thread with a root and tied it to her, she touched my feet. .. i applied sindhoor to her and kissed her. i guess she will be the first naked bride in the histoy of world or so i think. i didnt waste time and pulled her to floor and placed myself inbetween her legs and started licking her pussy... i wanted to drink all her juices .. sour but maddening.. she was going mad and making mmhhh.. maa .....manju lick me.. oh my god..
 
it was some time i climbed over her and attempted to enter her.. it was difficult process as both were inexperienced. so i took her to cot and made her lie on the edge with her hole facing me.. i found her hole by exploring with my finger and put my head of cock there and started to push... it was making progress. both were in pain ... ofcourse she more than me i was feeling strong tingling sensation.. i knew this is it... pushed harder. ouiiii maa. slow please .. mhh... i dint have patience but regained control and started slow rythmic movents form half way.. she was feeling comfortable now... so i pushed further. it was ecstatic. both were on cloud nine and making rhythmic movements... ouuii ma.. manju.. love me .. i love you.. i replied i love you too didi... i dont know what that was.. i felt like saying it .. one thing for sure we were both enjoying it. now i pulled my rod and made her go lie in cot and went into missionary imaptinetly after sometime.. i could enter this way and started pumping her to hell .. she was becoming more and more aggressive.. i knew she was going to cum...we both came to geather.. ahhh manju.. ahhh didi.. aahhhhgghh..... oh my god......that was wonderful feeling ..i collapsed on her panting.. i felt her tears..she was happy now. that i could see.
You have read this article Incest / Sex Stories with the title The Family Sex And Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-family-sex-and-love.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...