Fucking My Whore Mommy

I feel I should also share my story it all started when I was 18 and my father has to go out a lot for his work and most of the time he is out of station hence he is not able to take care of my mother’s sexual needs.
My mother is very hot with big boobs a hot ass and a slim figure. I always used to fantasize her and masturbate thinking about her. She is a horny bitch and she used to have sex with different men in my father’s absence.
One day I came back home earlier than normal from school to my surprise and I found my mother having sex with another man in her bedroom she is really a sexy slut I couldn’t believe my eyes I was actually seeing my hot mother naked and having wild sex with another man.

I took the opportunity and took out my camera and took a video of my mother’s erotic actions. She caught a glimpse of me shooting her and as soon as I realized this I ran into my room and the erotic actions of my mother had made me hard.
I transferred the video of my mother having sex onto my computer and started masturbating she was a real sexy slut in the video I was watching the man licking my mother’s pussy and slowly the man started fucking my mother in all her holes this turned me on.
I ejaculated a lot of sperm suddenly my mother entered the room she seemed to be very ashamed of her actions and she apologized and begged me to not tell my father about all this and in return she would do anything.
Though I masturbated thinking about my mother I never thought of having sex with her and suddenly she saw the video playing on the computer and for a moment she was shocked but then she looked at me and gave me a lusty smile
She most unexpectedly grabbed my dick I was shocked by hr action but then she told me that if I keep my mouth shut she would give me a lot of pleasure. I became excited at the thought of being able to fuck my hot mother I grabbed her and started wildly kissing her.
I slowly unhooked her blouse and bra and caught hold of her large sexy boobs her nipples were black but her boobs were big I started sucking them and started moaning in enjoyment I wanted to see her naked so
I pulled off her sari and panty now she was standing completely nude in front of me I told her that I wanted to lick her pussy she said that she was now my permanent sex partner and I could do anything with her.
I threw her onto the bed and parted her legs, her pussy was very hairy but I did not mind I was too excited to see her hot pussy I started licking her thighs and she started moaning with pleasure
I slowly moved towards her vagina it had unique smell and I got hooked to it. I started to lick her pussy slowly then I parted her vagina and started to lick deep in her pussy
I inserted my finger in her pussy and started finger fucking her pussy. She started to moan with pleasure she started shouting aahhhhh don’t stop. I kept finger fucking and licking her pussy for around 40 minutes and she gave a loud moan.
I started to cum all her juices flew onto my hand I licked and drank all her juices it was really tasty with very good smell. She got up and said that she had never got so much pleasure before and said she would give me a special thing for it.
She ripped opened my shirt and trousers and caught hold of my dick and started stroking it. My 7 inches dick was very hard by now and she took my entire dick in her mouth and started to suck my dick.
It was a heavenly feeling to get a blowjob from my sexy mother she started sucking my balls and even took both my balls in her mouth. she is a real dirty slut she took out my balls from her mouth and started saying.
I am a dirty whore and you are my permanent customer and saying this she parted my legs and started licking my ass hole while stroking my dick she inserted her middle finger in my ass and started to finger fuck my ass hole and suck my dick at the same time.
I started moaning loudly with pleasure and she kept doing it for 30 minutes finally I ejaculated a lot of sperm in her mouth and just like a dirty slut she licked and drank every drop of my semen.
I had never got so much pleasure ever in my life. I pulled her up and started kissing her, we kissed each other for an hour and the she told me that she wanted me to fuck her by now I was also hard so I took out a condom to stay safe
She stopped me and said she wanted unprotected sex with me and I got even more excited and got on top of her I slowly inserted my cock in her vagina and slowly my whole 7inch cock was inside her dirty pussy which had been earlier fucked by many men
It was a heavenly feeling.. for the first time I felt my cock in a women’s pussy and it was my mother’s pussy. I fucked her slowly initially but increased my speed slowly she was enjoying her son fucking her like hell
She started shouting bang your mother’s pussy beta fuck your whore mother hard and I got really excited and started fucking her hard I was about to cum so took out my cock but she said she wanted me to fill her dirty pussy with my hot cum
I agreed and ejaculated a lot of sperm in her pussy. She also started to cum at the same time we both started to moan loudly. We were very tired so we started to kiss each other and slept naked hugging each other.
We woke up after an hour my mother told me she always wanted wild sex and she wanted me to fuck her ass. I got excited at the thought of anal sex with my mother but before that we wanted to play around with each other.
I took out some chocolate syrup and poured it on my mother’s big boobs and her body and like a mad dog I started licking and sucking her boobs she was enjoying thoroughly.
I even poured some syrup on her pussy and started sucking and I also liked this dirty sex with her and I always used to masturbate thinking about such wild and dirty sex with my mother and now I was actually doing it with her
Now we very ready for the anal sex and she insisted that we use the chocolate syrup and our spit as a lubricant instead of oil and she and I both love all these dirty things she put a lot of chocolate syrup in her ass hole.
She also put a lot of syrup on my dick she started spitting on my dick to make a good lubricant and I poured my saliva onto her ass slowly I started inserting my dick in her ass hole she started screaming aahhhh but I was not going to give up
She was feeling the pain slowly my full cock was inside her ass. I fucked her slowly in the beginning then when she started to enjoy and I increased my speed. She was moaning loudly and shouting aahhhh beeta harder fuck your whore mother hard
We changed positions to the doggy style so that I could bang her hard. When I was fucking her in that position and I was literally banging her like a mad dog I fucked her for 40 minutes and ejaculated in her ass and I was really pleased.
I took out my cock from her ass it was still very hard and very dirty as it had a mixture of chocolate syrup, my cum, my mother’s anal juice and a bit of her shit. She is such a dirty slut that she took my cock in her mouth and licked clean my cock
She licked and drank all that dirty thing on my cock and said I told you, your mother is a dirty whore and gave me a dirty and lusty smile I got turned on and started licking the juice coming out from her ass it was really tasty.
She started saying wow! Like me, my son has also become dirty and started laughing. We were all alone for two days and we kept on having such dirty sex. Now we have sex whenever we get a chance.
You have read this article Incest / indian2sexstories / Sex Stories / Virgin with the title Fucking My Whore Mommy . You can bookmark this page URL http://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2012/11/fucking-my-whore-mommy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...