Hard Hairy Daddy Eddie Butler

Age: 44
Height: 6'
Weight: 148 pounds
Dick: 7 inches, uncut cock

Eddie Butler is right up my alley. I love bald men. And when they've got some face scruff like this hairy daddy, I'm even more turned on. Eddie works out and takes good care of his body. I love his strong, rounded shoulders and hard, hairy pecs. Eddie started off in a white t-shirt and jeans, but after we shot a couple dozen photos, he changed into some leather gear. Standing barechested in his leather pants, bridge cap, and sun glasses, this hard, hairy daddy looks pretty hot. And down on my knees with camera in hand, I had other thoughts streaming through my head, especially when Eddie fished out his delicious uncut cock. But this hairy daddy is the one with sucking dick on his mind. After we finished this shoot, I paired Eddie up with a hairy redhead. Raul has a huge, 9-inch, uncut cock and Eddie shows us how well he can make it disappear.

100% ORIGINAL CONTENTHAIRY, MUSCULAR, AND MASCULINE


View More Naked Hairy Butch Dixon Men NOW!
You have read this article Butch Dixon with the title Hard Hairy Daddy Eddie Butler. You can bookmark this page URL http://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2011/11/hard-hairy-daddy-eddie-butler.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...