Newyorkstraightmen servicing Officer X

Officer "X" is another one of NYC's finest! We met this hot hairy and kinky cop on St. Patrick's Day. He was in a bar with his officer buddies and he was really having a great time, even though he is not an Irish cop but a hairy Italian. He looks really amazing in his uniform, St. Patty's Day is the one and only day a year you will see cops and firemen drinking in uniform. I was pensive about approaching a group of drunk cops and asking one to let me take nude pics and a video of him. I overheard them swapping girl stories about how wild they like to get, a few mentioned 3 ways that they had which included another guy. HMMMM that was my "in." I worked my way into their conversation and eventually was able to get '"Officer X" away from the others. I gave him my card and said that I produce adult films and he should consider it. I immediately left the bar. Two days later "Officer X" calls wanting to find out more.

See Officer X in Action at
Newyorkstraightmen NOW!

You have read this article NYSM with the title Newyorkstraightmen servicing Officer X. You can bookmark this page URL http://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2011/11/newyorkstraightmen-servicing-officer-x.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...