A Day With My Sweet Girlfriend

Hi everybody, im writing a real incident which happened during my college days. Without wasting much of your tym lemme get into the story. Im Rahul age 21from, this incident happened during my second year of graduation with my classmate.
We were a group of frends, she(Swetha) doesn’t like me at all, as i use tease her so much in front of her, and so she ws not talking to me. But I used to stare at her boobs and ass when she moves around. I used to masturbate fantasicing about her from the day her swaying ass attracted me. I used to walk behind her for sighting her ass. I couldn’t control my hand from pressing her ass. I too was angry with her coz she use to behave as if she is the only pretiest girl in the class, and ofcourse she is. She is fairy, hav a medium sized firm melons which is as soft as anything in the world. I dnt hav words to describe about her boobs.

Then after few days I stopped teasing her. As im very much attracted to her body. I thought I should get her at any cost. Then I started msging her gud mrg, gud nyt and sum fwd msg’s…. And she replied by the same with some smilies. And at college she used to see me many a times and smile. I was happy with that and planned to get closer to her. And so I approched her and said hi to her, she too responded with a cute hi.
Then we chatted about various things, and atlast I asked her shall we be friends, she replied tat wat r v now. I told ya we r friends now, and asked shal v be close friends. She told y not, come lets hav a coffee I will sponser for my close friend. I was happy with her words. I was fully looking at her eyes while she was speaking with me. But her whiteash cleavage was inviting my eyes to peek into it. And atlast I got to see her cleavage very closer and some energy was rushing into my blood by having viewed a superb scene.
She too knew tat im looking at her cleave, and she doesn’t covered her cleaves properly, despite she made her shawl to the neck and fully exposing her boobs and cleave to me. By seeing her cleavage I couldn’t control and I told her ‘swetha I like you very much’. She replied y r u saying this now. I told I dono and kept my hand on her hand. She looked into my eyes and was asking wat happened to you. I told I cant keep my eyes anywer other than you; I am really attracted to you and bla bla bla… She told its k rahul its getting late, we wil meet tomorrow and speak about this. I too left her hand and she went home.
That night before I text her she texted me hi. I was very surprised by it. I replied hi dear. She replied wat happened to you today. I again told her the same I told morning. Suddenly she called me I attended her cal, and heard her voice saying hello. Then I asked her directly without wasting time do u like me or not. She replied yes but y r u asking this. I texted back I m in love with since I met you, I dono how to express it to you. Atlast now I told you. And im really happy too that you too like me. She replied rahul I was looking you as a friend only and I like you very much as a friend, I cant even think of love now becose im not interested n tat and all, and told me too go and sleep by not thinking about anything.
I know her house, she is residing in the very next street to me. She too knows my street but not my house. So I told tat I want to see you now, im heading to your house only. She shouted me not to come to her house and all, And at last told me we will speak about it tomo, and told me to come to cafeday near our college. And then I replied her good nyt and gone to sleep. Half an hour later I got a msg from her texting ‘ awake?’.
I txted her yaa dear. She called me and told I never thought you would say this to me. Actually I too like you very much from the first year but I havent tot of loving u and al. Then she told I am sure my dad and mum never gonna accept this, wat should I do now. I told in a low voice ‘ I know yu too luv me swetha, but yu r not expressing it to me, plz think of me for a second, all parents will be saying tat at first den they’ll accept swetha, I ll never miss yu swetha, I want to hug u dear, hug u tightly’.
Then she told good nyt and so am i. den she went to sleep.
After the call I masturbated two times thinking of sucking licking her pussy, asshole, and biting her boobs like anything. The next day I got a reply from her in the cafetaria that im not sure of marrying u rahul, But I want to be with u da. I understood her and planted a kiss on her cheeks in cafetaria, she jus blushed. And after having coffee I got her on my bike, and it was getting late and dark outside, on the way she hugged me tightly, I jus don’t understand wat is happening is true to the senses or not. And I dropped her before her street came and pushed her to me by holding her hand. And took her head in my hands and guided her lips to mine. We jus got a second lip to lip kiss and broke the kiss and we both returned to our respective houses.
We both are clear and longing for the hot fucking session. And I took the first step of having sex with her by asking her I want to be with you all the nights hugging you closely with a single bedsheet rolling us. She told me y r u like this, cant u wait for sumtime, wat is there in hurrying like this. I said I cant waste my beautiful chance dear. She replied yu naughty idiot with kissing smiley.
Then we were chating in phone for longer time msging continuosly, kissing smooching wer ever we see in college buses, cafetaria’s, near her house. I said her my home will be all alone next week fully, all r going for grandmaa’s village and it ll be a gud to spend my lovable time with my loved one making lov to her all the week. She replied back before tat can u giv a visit to my house tomo, as my parents wont be at home tomo. I was in the peak of happiness for the words she told. I couldn’t believe my ears that the day im longed atlast came, and was speaking in huge amount of happines, and kissed her like anything in phone, and told ur goin to be mine tomo dear, im goin to taste u inch by inch.
After waking up the nex day I got up and made all the work in ma house headed to her house. She was also waiting for me. As soon as I entered I pressed the bel, she opened and told me to come into the house soon, and locked the door fastly. Then I was standing and looking her fully, mi god she dressed in sarree and was looking as hot as anything I never saw. Her waist naval wer all fully exposed and her deep cleavage wer clearly visible to me and half of her boobs are not covered. I was not in mood to wait and forcily pulled her by holding her waist and placed my lips on her honey making lips. I couldn’t wait and carried her to the bedroom as it is very near as she showed me.
We were near the bed now I pulled her saree which covered her and was cupping her boobs and was kissing her deeply. I kissed her lips nose, neck, cleave and her boobs and atlast came to her naval, and inserted my tongue into her naval hole. I was at the peak and in no time removed her saree fully. And she saw me removing my tshirt, and I was in innerwear and I was goin to open her blouse and goin to hav her melons exposed to me. She suddenly covered her boobs, eyes with her hands, I pulled those apart, and pulled her to the bed and removed the clips of her blouse and thrown it away. And clipped her bra with the help of her, and wen suddenly it was exposed she got my head and pulled me towards her boobs and made me suck. I was sucking licking it like a calf drinking milk from a cow.
She was moaning in pleasure, and I couldn’t stop me from sucking those one after the other, since im sex starved for these many years. And atlast we were smooching again, and den I removed her inner skirt and panty in one strong pull after licking her foots, thighs and her inner thighs. Mean while she removed my inner tees, and my belt, and I myself removed my pants and inners. I havnt tot tat she wil grab my dick carress it, and she was moving her hand in my balls and cock lik anything. I couldn’t wait then I turned her around back facing the ceiling, and went near her ass, and ws licking her butts and biting it vigorously. She was moaning and shouting paining da, plz do slowly da, then I inserted my mouth deap in her ass, smelling her pussy juices , her hairs and turned her around and kept my mouth as if im gointo french kiss her in her pussy, she was shivering like anything and while doing so I was inserting my finger in and out to make feel her aroused.
And I feel my dick is going to explode, so I brought mi dick near her mouth and inserted it into her mouth, she was tasting it slowly and I was busy in eating her pussy. She then incresed the speed of sucking my dick, and I was going to explode my cum,I never told her tat im goin to cum and exploded in no time. She was drinking my juices without knowingly and so do I. I licked her juices till dry. Then we both wer getting a deep breath and smiling at each other, she then pushed to me her and giving me a deep kiss. I was suffering to take a breathe, and atlast she gave me sumtime to take a small breathe and kissed me again… we wer lying side by side, and my dick was at its peak again I waited no time and pulled one of her leg up and was sliding in her love hole, as it was slipery over there and with lots of hair, I was getting aroused.
And inserted further, she was in start of shouting and I realised and gave her my lips and while she biting my lips and tongue and inserted further and deep inside, it went half the way and then inch by inch I inserted fully by not letting her shout or moan by giving a hard lip kiss to he And then I waited sumtime kissing her lips and pressing hardly her boobs and hips and got on top of her and started stroking slowly. She was moaning in pain and pleasure, she was holding the bedsheet tightly and I started stroking her badly. As it was the first time for her and either me, we both wer in pain and pleasure.
After sumtime of stroking I got releived from pain and tightness of her pussy. Then while stroking I saw her pussy with sum blood mixed with her juices. Then I was really happy on fucking my virgin dear hardly. Then I exploded after few minutes of stroking on her vaginal entrance, boobs and naval. Then we wiped each other and it was afternoon, and we prepared lunch and we both had it and while preparin and having lunch we wer all non stoppable, as we both never want to miss any chance of making love to each other.
Later after having another session I went home with full satisfication, she became very tired and she came in a towel to lock the door of her house.. And after that we had many lov making sessions, and later she introduced me too her dad and mum, and after seeing her only I got to know tat from wer she got those lovely melons and butts. I was sighting her moms naval and notified swetha tat im seeing her mum. She was a bit angy and then she came cool…
And that s for today. Forgive me if u find any mistakes in this real story. Waiting for your responses.
You have read this article Girlfriends / indian2sexstories / Sex Stories / Virgin with the title A Day With My Sweet Girlfriend. You can bookmark this page URL http://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-day-with-my-sweet-girlfriend.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...