Butch Dixon Beefy Spanish Man Daniel

On a trip to Spain, I met Daniel sunning himself on the beach. He was lying on a towel naked and his beefy, hairy ass was hard to ignore. As I chatted him up Daniel was very eager to pose for me. I certainly wasn't expecting to do shooting that day, but when a hot, beefy Spanish man like Daniel offers to strip naked for you, you can't say no. (The sacrifices I make for you guys.) Daniel and I went back to my hotel room, and while he showered up, I got the equipment set up. Daniel's got a naturally beefy and solid body, and he's so sexy all covered in hair. And of course, I'm a foreskin hound, so I just about lost my concentration when I saw his big, floppy piece of uncut meat hanging between his hairy legs.

Click HERE to Preview

Click HERE to Preview

Click HERE to Preview

100% ORIGINAL CONTENT HAIRY, MUSCULAR, AND MASCULINE
View More Naked Hairy Butch Dixon Men NOW!

Click HERE to Preview



You have read this article Butch Dixon with the title Butch Dixon Beefy Spanish Man Daniel. You can bookmark this page URL http://iamwritingthewrongs.blogspot.com/2013/01/butch-dixon-beefy-spanish-man-daniel.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...